Thursday, November 3, 2011

They never fail to make me smile!

This evening I came home to my husband super excited, he just had show me what our baby dog [Tyrone] did while I was at work today!

And here it is...  [Part 1]


And [Part 2] is even better than [Part 1]...

 

In my opinion sweet Tyrone can carry a pretty good tune or maybe it is just my motherly love for him?!?   

My Husband and I have had Tyrone since he was a puppy and he is now 6 years old... we just found out today that he is a singer!  This has made my day and I am so happy my husband recorded it for me to see!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. As I told you on FB...I spewed diet coke out of my nose while listening to these two videos!

    Very talented family...
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete