Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Glamour Girl Pallet

This past Summer I worked on another Behr Paint paint project with my wonderful Mentor and friend, Linda Stansbury.  One of the rooms we were assigned to create was the "Glamour Girl" teen room.  From the beginning I was intrigued by the color pallet for this space... I was actually a bit nervous about it because personally I would not pair salmon and red together.  

Color Pallet
But I should of know the Color Experts at Behr knew what they were doing because it worked!  It ended up being one of my favorite rooms we created for this project.


Photographed by Greg Roland  

Photographed by Greg Roland  

Photographed by Greg Roland  
Photographed by Greg Roland 

2 comments:

  1. Exceptional! Another quality presentation...
    Merci~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy delicious. I completely love this color scheme! Yes. Glam indeed!!

    ReplyDelete